We have the experience required to execute projects with our team from design through to operation with our dedicated installation and contract engineers. LLE works with a wide range of companies over different sectors in the design phase of new projects to create an electrical installation that is just right for the end user. We provide a complete range of services, including:
- Concept electrical design and budgeting
- Detailed design and approvals
- Installation, Service and maintenance
LLE is a DEWA Approved Contractor and ensures that all installations are carried out to conform to the latest legislation.
Electrical Energy Management Systems
- Review and audit of electrical energy consumption
- Review of electrical energy forecasting and cost analysis
- Recommend and design energy management systems to control demands
Electrical Design for Low Voltage Systems
Substation and RMU room and trench dimension details as per DEWA for power upgrades.
Electrical room design for LV distribution and control operations as per DEWA rules.
MCC and general distribution board designs.
Cable selection and installation requirements as per DEWA regulations.
Motor starter panel systems including DOL, Star Delta, VFD panels etc...
Backup power system for LV related systems.